Before diving into the details, it’s important to understand what blockchain is and how it functions. A blockchain database is a kind of database in which data is stored in a series of blocks are linked together. New data is stored in a new block whenever it arrives. If the block is filled with data, it is chained to the previous block, forming a chronological data chain. The following are some of the attributes of blockchain.
- Storage Structure
What is Hyperledger Composer?
The following are some of the most important aspects of the Hyperledger:
- For the initial development of any program, Hyperledger composer used the built-in API.
- Hyperledger is a business-to-business technology.
- Iroha, sawtooth, cloth, Indy, and burrow are all Hyperledger frameworks.
- Composer, cello, Quilt, and Explorer are Hyperledger elements.
- Hyperledger is used to create and deploy applications.
How to build your application using Hyperledger Composer (HC)
- Business Network Archive (BNA)
- Composer Playground
- Composer REST Server
vDoIT has proven its expertise in Hyperledger composer in HR and Supply Chain and supports multiple companies in implementing Blockchain based solutions based on mentioned framework. vDoIT also offers Hyperledger composer and Blockchain consulting and training.
vDoIT is proud to inform that a Blockchain based solution developed by vDoIT i.e. www.talenting.io got acquired by industrial pioneer based in USA.